Saturday, November 13, 2010

The top five question that frighten most men :

Question 1: what are you thinking about?
The proper answer to this is, “ I’ m sorry if I have been a distant honey.. I was just reflecting on what a warm, wonderful caring, intelligent women u are and how lucky I am to have u in my life”
But.. as always incorrect answer include:
a) nothing
b) football
c) cut tari naked
d) how fat u are
e) how I would spend the insurance money if you died. ( mmg patut kna pnerajang)

question 2: do you love me?????
The correct response is “ yes !! I’m crazy about you”
Tapi yang selalu kte dengar :
a) sure ! heaps! Can we have sex now? ( what the HELL ??)
b) would it make u feel better if I said yes..
c) can u define the word ‘love’ ….? ( ahh suda.. kte Tanya die.. die tanye blik.. aduss)
d) I’m your husband .. that’s my job.
e) who, me?? ( klau laki tu ckp cam ni.. sepak msuk longkang lg baik..)

question3: do I look fat???
The correct answer is an emphatic “ absolutely not ! you look perfect’
Tapi… certain org tu.. akn jwb
A) compared to what? ( adihh mkn dlm nih..)
B) I wouldn’t call u fat, but u are not exactly thin.
C) a little extra weight looks good on you.


Question 4: ‘ do u think she is prettier than me’?
Once again, the proper response is an emphatic “ definitely not!.. but incorrect responses to this
a) yes, but u have a better personality
b) not prettier but definitely thinner
c) not as pretty as u were when u were her age
d) define pretty !
e) could u repeat the question. I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if u died.

Question 5: I like this question.. haha.. WHAT WOUL D YOU DO IF I DIED??
Here’s a typical way to this question could be handled:
Woman: would you get married again?
Man: definitely not !
Woman: why not? Don’t you like being married again?
Man: yes. I love being married!
Woman: then why wouldn’t you remarry?
Man: ok then…. I’d get married again..
Woman: ( with a hurt look on her face) you would?
Man: well… urrmm… you asked me right??
Woman: would u sleep with her in our bed?
Man: where else would we sleep?
Woman: would you replace my photos with pictures of her?
Man: well…. That would seem appropriate thing to do.
Woman: and would you let her use my golf clubs?
Man: she can’t . she left handed.
Hahaha
Pdn muka punya pompuan…


Tetapi hakikatnya..* men lie to women to avoid conflict.


p/s never ask a man a question if you don’t want to hear the truth otherwise you are simply training him to lie.

kpd sahabat ku wiwin caswari.. jga bff aku elok2.. jgn slalu menipu kwn aku sgt.... hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment